Job title: Experienced Software Project Manager
Job description: Experienced software project manager
Company: Boeing India Private Limited
Job ID: 00000281980
Date published: 2021-10-27-07: 00
Location: IND – Bangalore, India
Job description Skills:
At Boeing, we are all innovators whose mission is to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you will learn and evolve, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing India IT Product Systems team is currently looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to join their team in Bangalore, India.
- Understands and develops project management plans to meet end user requirements.
- Ensures the application integrates with the overall system architecture, using standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
- Develops project plans, costs, resources and risks, different development methodologies to be used in building solutions of moderate complexity.
Basic qualifications (skills / experience required):
- Must have experience and understand different software development methodologies, in particular Agile.
- Must have experience in team management in different internalization / outsourcing models (onshore / offshore / supplier).
- Experience working under industry accepted project management best practices such as: Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK).
- ITIL and PMP certification is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project and MS Office products in general.
- Be the main point of contact to define and take ownership of the scope, budget, objectives and deliverables of the project
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner and identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Interact and manage vendors and third party vendors in conjunction with the vendor management team.
- Identify and actively manage opportunities, risks and issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Produce progress and status reports for stakeholders at different levels
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and design contingency plans
- Lead cross-functional communication between internal organizations, vendors and vendors, as well as contribute to regular status updates and information changes to the leadership team.
- Assist business and integration management in the development and execution of project and team plans
- Assist in problem solving and negotiation with stakeholders to determine the most beneficial solutions.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers, stakeholders, peers and business partners.
- Contribute significantly to the achievement of organizational projects and objectives.
Desired qualifications (desired skills / experience):
- Aerospace industry experience
Typical education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 8 to 12 years of experience
This position offers relocation based on the candidate’s eligibility.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and the leading manufacturer of commercial aircraft and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Qualified scientists and thinkers. Bold and dreamy innovators. Join us and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation: Relocation is available to eligible applicants, if allowed
Export control requirement: not an export control post
Security Sensitive: This is not a security sensitive position
Program conditional on award This position is not subject to award of the program
Experience level: Individual contributor – 3
Job type: Regular
Job code: BAUHI3 (B82)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:43:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!