Job title: Expert QA HCI and Cloud Application
Company: Aruba Networks
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and / or influences hardware design.
- Leads multiple project teams comprised of other software systems engineers and internal and external development partners responsible for all stages of design and development of complex products and platforms, including design, analysis, coding, testing and integration of solutions.
- Manages and extends relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on the design and development of software systems.
- Review and evaluate project designs and activities for compliance with system design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate the risk of failure.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and global software systems leadership and perspective to inter-agency projects, programs and activities.
- Fosters innovation and the integration of new technologies into the organization’s software systems design projects and activities.
- Provides advice and mentoring to less experienced staff members.
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent.
- Typically 12-14 years of experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good understanding of the field of converged storage management, storage provisioning, storage area networking and system management
- Extensive experience in the field of systems management
- Hands-on experience in testing and automating the storage management application
- Experience with cloud storage technologies and associated configurations is preferred
- Experience in Storage Area Networking technologies and associated protocols such as Fiber Channel, FCoE, iSCSI
- Strong knowledge of storage functionality and industry-leading products
- The candidate should be proficient in automation using one of the standard scripting tools and testing framework.
- White box testing, including the ability to read product code, debug issues, improve coverage, identify missing scenarios
- Experience in defining and conducting Functional, System, Performance and Safety tests
- Experience in setting up a CI / CD pipeline for cloud applications will be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills including coaching and team building
- Ability to work with and influence value chain partners in the development of solutions
- Good knowledge of the Agile development process and should be able to apply high standards to the quality of delivered products
- Must be able to manage ambiguity and provide meaningful direction to the team
- The candidate should have the ability to influence technical experts and leaders in all organizations and should have the ability to make technical decisions based on release quality, requirements or priority of issues and resolve issues. problems.
- Must be self-sufficient and self-motivated, must have experience leading test teams
- Hands-on experience in the design and development of automation frameworks and simulators
- Expertise in Unix shell script, Perl script and Python scripts
- Java programming experience
- Creative problem solving and systems thinking skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical staff and management.
,<br> <br> <b>Other details</b>
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 07:49:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!