Job title: Frontend Engineer
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: Frontend Engineer
About JLL Technologies –
JLL Technologies is a specialized group within JLL. We provide unparalleled digital consulting, implementation and service solutions to organizations around the world. We provide the best technologies to bring digital ambitions to life by aligning technology, people and processes. Our goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world’s buildings, while improving the productivity and happiness of those who occupy them.
What does this work consist of
As a Frontend Engineer at JLL Technologies, your responsibilities are to:
- Work with the product management team to design new products or improvements. Participate in system development including analysis, coding and testing in an agile product development team. Develop business requirements into cost effective and elegant technical solutions.
- Perform peer design and code reviews with other software engineers.
- Help assess requirements and solutions from a technical perspective and implement custom solutions in the JLL environment.
- Perform user story estimates to be implemented to aid in product engineering planning.
- Work with backend engineering members to co-create APIs for frontend consumption
- Coach less experienced engineers on appropriate standards / techniques to improve their development practices and efficiency.
- Write scripts to perform unit testing, functional testing and to help support user acceptance testing.
- Optimize the user interface for efficiency and maintainability
- Execute the non-production and in-production deployment processes as planned.
- Provide ongoing support for the application.
Technical skills and competences
- Has worked on at least one Angular project
- Mastery of HTML, CSS
- Able to write unit tests in test frameworks and executors such as Jasmine and Karma
- Experience working with authentication standards such as OpenID Connect
- Consume RESTful APIs
- Familiar with working in agile projects
- Source code control in git
- Using CI / CD pipelines for construction and deployment
- Worked with automated functional testing tools such as Cypress, Testcafe, Selenium
- Worked in a project with BDD and TDD processes
- Experience using CI / CD tools to create pipelines
- Experience with tools and best practices for developing secure applications
Does this sound like the job you are looking for? Before applying, it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education and experience
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- 3-5 years of backend application development experience is required.
- Reliable, motivated and self-disciplined person.
- Exceptional debugging skills and some experience with performance tuning.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Good range of practical technical experience
What you can expect from us
We are successful together, across the office and around the world and believe that the best inspires the best, so we invest to support each other, learn together and celebrate our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognize your contributions, invest in your well-being, and provide you with competitive benefits and compensation.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading providers of property management and investment services. We take seriously our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us. Generally, the personal information we collect from you is intended for processing as part of the JLL recruitment process. We strive to protect your personal information with an appropriate level of security and to retain it for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then safely remove it.
For more information on how JLL processes your personal data, please see our.
For more details, please see the pages of our career site for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and / or the overall selection process – you can email us at address . This email is only to request accommodation. Please direct any other general recruitment inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 07:33:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!