Job title: Fund Accounting & Administration – Manager
Company: State Street
Job description: Purpose of the role:
The main function of the role is: Account for the day-to-day management of one or more functional / monitoring teams and manage the day-to-day service delivery and production activities performed by staff. Work collaboratively with team members as well as other Shared Services / COE teams, outsourcing sites, client operations and other business units to ensure transparent processing in accordance with fund policies, to ensure the accuracy of the NAV / return and that all SLAs are met. In addition, working collaboratively with teams and management from across the organization on various projects, oversight, committees, key performance indicators, etc.
Specifics of the role: –
- Supervises staff activities by working closely with direct reports.
- Manages day-to-day activities and controls to ensure policy consistency and procedural compliance.
- Manages and facilitates rapid problem resolution.
- Proposes and works to implement workflow changes and technical support solutions leading to improved productivity and profitability.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory compliance and developments for the assigned area and briefs personnel as necessary.
- Identifies and analyzes operational risks related to current and potential activities and recommends changes in procedures and controls as needed
- Creates and uses service quality measurement tools to ensure compliance with operational standards with SLAs and SOPs and create management reports as needed
- Coordinates and manages projects within the department and / or with the shared services teams of the BU, COE and customer operations.
- During normal day-to-day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and / or escalation in accordance with company policy and guidelines detailed in operating procedures relevant.
- Perform periodic performance reviews; provides ongoing advice, training, development and motivation to staff.
- Participate in the hiring, salary, promotion and termination recommendation process
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:50:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!