Job title: Fundraising work from home job/internship at Tare Zameen Foundation
Company: Tare Zameen Foundation
Job description: About the Tare Zameen Foundation
The Tare Zameen Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in 2018 in Delhi. Since its inception, the organization has worked for many causes such as the upliftment of children, women and divyangjan. He reached out to underprivileged and disadvantaged children by providing them with educational means and showed women the path to empowerment through employment. He also campaigned for the Save Girl Child program through awareness raising. He also engaged with the divyanjan and sought to connect them with teachers and trainers to improve their skills and give them a platform to share their achievements. Likewise, through its various activities, the Tare Zameen Foundation has a positive and lasting impact on their lives.
Activity on Internshala
Hired since April 2020
402 posted opportunities
6,325 candidates hired
About homework employment / internship
The day-to-day responsibilities of the selected intern include:
1. Look for potential donors
2. Create a strong fundraising message that attracts potential donors.
3. Identify and contact potential donors
4. Use online platforms to collect donations
5. Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations
6. Keep records of donor information
7. Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
8. Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
9. Make sure all legal reporting requirements are met.
10. Incentives will be awarded to the trainee based on performance.
Learn the relevant skills for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only candidates who:
1.are available for work from home job / internship
2.Can start home work between September 30, 21 and November 4, 21
3.are available for a period of 1 month
4.have relevant skills and interests
- Women wishing to start / restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible working hours
Scholarship structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the guaranteed minimum allocation, you will also receive a performance incentive (15% of total funds raised).
Number of openings
Additional questions ×
If an employer asks you to pay a security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Please keep in mind that Internshala does not charge a fee for students to apply for a job or internship, nor do we allow other companies to do so.
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 07:42:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!