Job title: General Manager – Digital Learning
Job description: With unparalleled technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what is possible with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns static document contracts into a strategic advantage by structuring and connecting critical contract information that defines how an organization operates. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their more than 7.5 million combined contracts worth over $ 1,000 billion, in over 40 languages and over 90 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform businesses trust to stay ahead, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our STRONG values - fairness, openness, respect, teamwork and execution – which guide all of our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the world’s contract intelligence platform, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Managing Director – Digital Learning is responsible for the development and management of the digital content assets of Icertis Academy. As a senior executive and expert, you will lead the strategy development and implementation of the Academy’s content and knowledge management. Your strategy will include all relevant content and sources through Icertis and externally. You will ensure that our global learning production capabilities as well as the development of learning in our regional markets are enhanced and amplified through your strategy. The main learners are Icertis partners, customers and employees. You must be an expert in discovering and accessing digital resources and in identifying and curating relevant content for current roadmaps and needs as well as future needs. You will defend and allow discovery and access to our internal and external content. You will consult with team members, stakeholders and customers around the world on the availability and relevance of our content. The chosen leader will interact with and influence C and VP level executives inside and outside Icertis.
- Lead the development of Icertis Academy’s global content curation and knowledge management strategy.
- Decide when, where and for how long to use curation and production providers rather than developing in-house expertise.
- Lead a team of instructional designers and content producers to achieve the goals of the Academy
- Drive the definition and implementation of a global content and knowledge management platform, including governance, policies and workflows
- Solve complex content discovery and access issues, including implementing a federated search engine for easy access to all of Icertis’ knowledge and relevant content, regardless of location.
- Influence the widespread adoption and use of the platform globally; develop metrics and KPIs to measure success.
- Proactively anticipate, discover and organize content from multiple internal and external sources, including informal learning sessions, in line with our roadmaps and future needs.
- Identify and work with relevant content sources internally such as Icertis SMEs, Icertis trainers and knowledge base and externally, such as vendors and universities, to acquire and organize content.
- Develop an information architecture and metadata strategies to better organize and integrate our content across all channels for efficient and efficient access and retrieval
- Use taxonomies, learning paths, and metadata to categorize, catalog, store, and archive all content (organized or developed) to facilitate future retrieval and reuse.
- Consult and collaborate with learning producers to fill content gaps; consult and collaborate with market learning consultants around the world who seek to leverage and contextualize our digital content in their local markets.
- Develop, execute and continually improve all processes related to content discovery, curation, contextualization, cataloging, storage and retrieval.
- Develop and enforce standards for the quality of content, including user contributions in LMS.
- Make sure content discovery, access, and delivery meet user needs.
- Analyze digital analytics and user research to refine learning taxonomies and content quality.
- Drive user adoption strategies on the features and functionality of our learning management system.
- Create a version control process for all existing Icertis Academy learning content.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and practices in this field.
- Over 18 years in learning, talent development, knowledge management, information architecture or content management and curation.
- Hands-on experience in the design and development of learning content, instructional design frameworks like ADDIE, training methodologies, training effectiveness, etc.
- A master’s degree in a related field of study such as engineering and management will be a major asset.
- Proven expertise in capacity development, taxonomy development, metadata strategies and standards
- Extensive experience with digital asset and learning content management processes, content creation tools (e.g. Camtasia, Articulate), systems and platforms.
- Demonstrates user orientation in the design and development of content and access management strategies.
- Excellent content discovery and acquisition skills.
- Strong negotiation and supplier management skills.
- Demonstrated organizational planning, problem solving and influencing skills at all levels and in all functions e.g. sales, marketing, technology, risk, finance, purchasing etc.
- Well organized and very structured, with attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work with colleagues in collaborative, agile and team environments, as well as independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or veteran status covered in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to solicitation or third party resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are not solicited will be considered free.
If you require accommodation or special assistance in navigating our website or completing your request, please send an email with your request to
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 03:07:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!