Job title: Groww – Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist/Lead Data Scientist (1-10 yrs)
Job description: About Groww: Founded in 2016, Groww is the leading digital mutual fund and equity investment platform in India. Groww is revolutionizing financial services in India by leveraging technology. We are led by a team with solid experience in technology and finance. Our vision has been supported by renowned names like Tiger Global, Ribbit Capital, Sequoia Capital and Y Combinator. We are currently building our analytics team and looking for analytics specialists who have a passion for products, business and most importantly, siphon actionable insights from data and guide decision making for our business leaders. .
– A Data Scientist is responsible for creating data science and machine learning solutions in close collaboration with our Product and Business stakeholders.
– Work closely with a team of data scientists and solve business problems by applying advanced machine learning algorithms and complex statistical models to large volumes of data.
– Demonstrate strong thought leadership and consult with product and company stakeholders to build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
– Coach and guide junior team members in achieving data science results and manage multiple products and initiatives.
– Follow industry best practices, stay up to date and extend state of the art in machine learning research and practice, drive innovation by contributing publications and patents.
– Participate in internal technical advice and represent the organization in forums involving the data scientist community in industry and academia.
– Promote and support the policies, procedures, mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity of the company.
– Knowledge of the fundamentals of machine learning and statistics and has made essential contributions to the field in practice.
– Solid experience working with leading supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms on real world problems.
– Strong Python coding skills.
– Ability to work in a Big Data ecosystem – expert in SQL / Big query.
– Strong ability to understand the business and good stakeholder management skills and mentored data scientists in developing ML solutions.
– Experience in playing the role of full-stack data scientist and putting solutions into production.
– Good to have experience in customer analysis and financial analysis
– Years of experience: 1 to 10 years
– Education / Qualification: Any Graduate / PG
Maternity and paternity benefits
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:21:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Leave a Reply