Job title: GSAM Division-BENGALURU-Support-Administrative Assistants – MC Primary
Company: Goldman Sachs
Job description: investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients. AMD also offers wealth advisory services, including portfolio management and financial advisory services, as well as brokerage and other transaction services to high net worth individuals and families.
Asset Management delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that gives clients the benefits of working with a large corporation, while retaining the benefits of a storefront. AMD’s success is built on our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across operational infrastructure.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB TITLE: AM Administrative Assistant in Public Engineering
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in a complex team environment.
- Extensive and complex calendar management, including coordination of internal and external meetings, calls, video / Zoom conferences.
- Calendar Management – Maintain calendars and prioritize meeting requests and associated logistics.
- Maintain calendars and team contacts.
- Answering the phone is a priority – accurate and fast messages and support
- Travel – book flights and accommodation for the team, including knowledge and insight into the whereabouts of managers, relevant client activities and travel policy guidelines.
- Coordinate with global divisional directors for senior management, establish and maintain relationships with offshore office staff.
- Expenses – accurately complete expense reports for the banking team each month
- Support team – general administration tasks, source and collection of research information, news and project material as needed.
- Coordinate couriers and outgoing mail, distribute incoming mail.
- General administration, including the production of documents (Word) when required.
- Customer entertainment – organize ad hoc lunches and dinners; work with the event manager and managers, teams to invite clients to GS events
- Actively foster a cohesive work environment within teams; work effectively with other teams to provide support coverage during lunch hours and other absences
- Help with the integration process of employees and temporary workers (applications such as WAND, RMS, Cyborg, etc.
- Coordinate with HCM on transfers / terminations / STA.
- For the Space & Locker Management work floor.
- Responsible for participating in general administrative tasks (copying, filing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and / or group events.
- Order supplies and keep inventory well stocked.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-taught with excellent anticipation, problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a consistent and professional degree of communication.
- Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible, adapt to unexpected events and prioritize / multitasking in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of chronological tasks.
- Must have excellent judgment, independent and resourceful thinker.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of business experience.
- Must be able to proactively work in a demanding and fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize a busy workload.
- Fluid communication and written English.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and an ability to multitask and deliver quality results.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism and maturity and the ability to bring ideas and experience to tasks.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills – able to interact at all levels
- Proactive, punctual, reliable and team player, as well as a willingness to help other members of the EA team.
- Be a good team player who is willing and ready to help your peers to keep the office running smoothly on a daily basis
- Business acumen and financial awareness.
- Fast and precise keyboard skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Outlook skills.
- Advanced Outlook skills required – for contact maintenance and calendar planning, including time zones. Advanced Word skills, including direct mail and long, complex documents. Intermediate skills of Excel for general reports and maintenance of registers.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
Who we are:
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, asset management, securities trading and wealth management services to a large and diverse client base including businesses, financial institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
What we do (division overview):
Asset Management Division (AMD) provides investment management services and offers investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients. AMD also offers wealth advisory services, including portfolio management and financial advisory services, as well as brokerage and other transaction services to high net worth individuals and families.
Asset Management delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that gives clients the benefits of working with a large corporation, while retaining the benefits of a boutique. AMD’s success is built on our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across operational infrastructure.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 07:23:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!