Job title: HC & Insurance Operations Senior Rep
Company: NTT Data
Job description: Requisition ID: 153949
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate people who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently looking for a Senior HC & Insurance Operations Representative to join our team in Coimbatore, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN). In this role, you will be responsible for
- Review and process insurance claims.
- Validate member, vendor, and other claims information.
- Determine specific payment criteria for settling pending claims based on defined policy and procedure.
- Coordination of claims services according to policy and procedure.
- Maintain productivity goals, quality standards and aging times.
- Review of medical claim documents and regulations.
- Organize and accomplish tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of the Medicare industry and all of the products, services and processes performed by Tea
- Resolve complex situations according to pre-established guidelines
The requirements for this role include:
- 0 -1 year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent requiring 3+ years of formal study
- 1+ year (s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications requiring the use of a keyboard, screen navigation and learning new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts Monday to Friday 6:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. (weekends if required) and be flexible to accommodate overtime due to business requirements
- Ability to communicate (oral / written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client.
About NTT DATA services
NTT DATA Services is a global provider of business and IT services specializing in digital, cloud and automation through a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, an 85% partner of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. To learn more, please visit. In addition, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email for assistance.
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 07:42:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!