Job title: Head – Credit Wholesale and Construction Finance – NBFC
Company: Michael Page
Job description: – Credit research and construction financing with experience in recovery
– Experience in wholesale financing with experience in risk and mandatory credit
Our client is a leading mortgage financial services company with a strong portfolio of retail and wholesale loans.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be in charge of –
– Responsible for building a quality portfolio for the company through risk assessment of loans to individuals and businesses, project approvals and preparation of credit policies
– Percentage of achievement of pan-Indian disbursement targets: for wholesale companies and minimize credit costs
– Credit risk policy management, product development, post-authorization audits to verify credit quality, policy and documentation compliance
– Develop and implement a standard credit decision management system through the automation of loans to independent clients and a portfolio analysis and review mechanism
– Responsible for credit assessment of construction finance, high value business loans, structured transactions including loans against property and discounting rents, etc.,
– Ensure the end-to-end credit approval process through the board credit committees, formulate business strategies and risk policy in accordance with the business plan for commercial loans
– Conclude transactions / proposals / cases by providing solutions in stages from creation to disbursement, regular monitoring of the credit risk portfolio and management of guarantees, strengthening of the team, both in terms of staff and skills , to manage the growing business and portfolio, responsible for the implementation of internal control and procedures and checks and audit controls before and after disbursement, approval of disbursements after compliance with terms and conditions.
– Subscription of construction financing files, preparation of appraisal notes, presentation to competent authorities, transmission of decisions, meeting minutes, timely notice on pagers (pre-connection agreements), summaries of proposals, approval disbursement / credit discrepancies, maintenance of TAT / risk adherence related processes
– Ensure the quality of the underwriting and the quarterly / periodic review to minimize payment defaults in disbursed cases.
– Provide solutions to customer problems.
– Mitigation and monitoring of operational credit risks
– Monitoring of financial updates, external credit ratings, regular portfolio update to review early warning signals. Take corrective actions based on the RAG analysis of the portfolio.
– CA is a must with over 12 years of professional experience in construction finance, wholesale, real estate finance with any home finance company / bank / NBFC.
– Someone who has also taken care of bad asset collections and resolutions is a must for the role
– Only applicants with a background in construction finance / wholesale finance / business credit should apply
Job offer :
Senior role with stakeholder management skills
Page Group India is acting as an employment agency in connection with this vacant position. ,
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 07:49:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!