Job title: Incident Co-Ordinator GOC
Company: Cubic Transportation
Job description: Business Unit: Cubic Corporation Company Details: Cubic provides an opportunity to provide innovative technology to governments and business customers around the world, helping them solve their future problems today. We are the leading integrator of payment and information technologies and services for intelligent travel solutions around the world, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networks, and flight services. highly specialized support for the military and security forces of the United States and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are looking for employees who are inspired by technology and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity and respect. We invite you to explore the opportunities with Cubic. Job details:
This role will be responsible for supporting incident management across multiple priorities and emergencies, as well as supporting major incident management across the team. You will be responsible for proactively managing all high priority incidents making sure they go as required. This is essential for managing the expectations of Cubic customers both internally and externally. Your role is essential for Cubic’s performance during major incidents and to ensure that aged incidents do not stick around. A proactive and tenacious attitude towards problem solving is an essential part of your role. You support the delivery of business services by ensuring that we meet and exceed customer expectations with a robust and proactive approach to incident management across all disciplines.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develops improvements for existing and new incident management procedures.
- Monitors, evaluates and improves incident management workflows
- Supports SLA management of incident tickets during the service center shift
- Ensures tickets are functionally forwarded to the appropriate cubic resolver groups within SLA and OLA targets
- Acts as a dedicated resource to interface with Cubic Resolver teams to ensure smooth ownership of the incident management process
- Adopts continuous service improvement techniques to highlight areas for improvement in ticket management and ITSM platforms and processes, works closely with service center team leaders, line managers service delivery and global service center manager to implement operational efficiency and work smarter initiatives.
- Recommend corrective actions for staff members and procedural improvements for all staff in contact with customers.
- Assistance in the training of personnel for incident management in relation to processes and procedures.
- Contributes to the development of training materials.
- Collects and reports customer feedback gathered during monitoring activities.
- Ability to work with those responsible for service delivery, both internal and external clients, to ensure that incident management is up to the levels required to mitigate escalations and experience issues customer.
- Ability to produce a consistently high level of reporting accuracy to ensure accurate output and understanding of incident management performance.
- Leads and facilitates a culture of incident trending to support improvements in problem management processes
- Comply with Cubic values and adherence to all company policies and procedures. In particular, comply with the code of conduct, quality, safety and health, safety and environment policies and procedures at work.
- In addition to the tasks and responsibilities listed, the incumbent is required to perform other duties assigned by his manager from time to time, as may be reasonably required of him.
Knowledge of skills and experience:
- Reporting experience across a range of cubic clients
- At least 2 years of incident management exposure or multiple customer support experiences.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify trends and interpret data, good understanding of incident management.
- Strong knowledge of CI and asset management
- Ability to translate changes to deal with them quickly and efficiently.
- Understanding of customer requirements and the importance of reporting from a business perspective.
- The use of Microsoft Office in particular, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of cubic technology
- A broad understanding of customer service processes and methodologies.
- Ability to work occasionally outside of hours to supervise staff in the early morning and evening.
- Able to make a significant contribution in a team environment.
- Able to work both individually and as a team to ensure system and performance reports are accurate, timely and most importantly, correct.
- Extensive experience supporting multiple product areas
- An appreciation of the development of the transport industry
- Experience in fault management
- Experience working in a high-tech operational service center or technical training preferably acquired in automated ticket collection or the rail industry.
- Experience in providing training
Education and Qualifications:
- A level of education or equivalent.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification.
- Ability to work both independently as needed and productively within a cross-functional team environment.
- Responsible, organized with a logical thought process.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Rigorous, with attention to detail.
- Able to solve problems and find effective and timely solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to share knowledge, coach and collaborate effectively with individuals and other departments.
- An enthusiasm for new technologies and their applications for businesses and consumers.
- A natural curiosity and a passion for learning new skills.
- A state of mind for continuous improvement.
- The tenacity to keep going when the going gets tough, a personal optimistic and upbeat way.
- Accessible, adaptable and flexible and able to work alone or in a team.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position. Tasks, responsibilities and requirements can change over time and based on the needs of the business. Type of worker: Employee,
Expected salary: Rs.400000 per year
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:59:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!