Saturday, November 27

India-Senior Software Developer

Job title: India-Senior Software Developer

Company: IQVIA

Job description: The objective of this role is to provide support for Bigdata applications and Cloudera administration. You will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level technical support to customers. 80% of the work will be production support, the remaining 20% ​​supporting development activities and should be able to guide the team.

At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to have the greatest impact possible – to help our clients create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life science industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage. every step of the way. Learn more about.

Expected salary:

Location: Bangalore, Karnataka

Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:50:24 GMT

Apply for the job now!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: