Job title: Infrastructure Engineer
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: Description of the market position
About Wells Fargo India Solutions
Wells Fargo India enables Wells Fargo Bank NA to have global talent capabilities, supporting business lines and staff functions in technology, business services, risk management services and products, analysis and modeling (PAM). We operate at sites in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.
The Technology Infrastructure (IT) team is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers. data, mainframe, midrange and cloud-based systems, distributed systems and international infrastructure.
About the role:
The Technology Scheduling Product team is responsible for all task scheduling / workload automation in Wells Fargo technology across mainframe, cloud and open systems platforms. Technology planning plays a critical role within Wells Fargo technology by automating routine tasks and application workflows to ensure successful delivery of service levels.
Technological scheduling is undergoing a transformation to support the company’s strategic initiatives. This includes supporting the company’s cloud strategy, self-service automation, and Agile / product transformation.
Wells Fargo is recruiting a Site Reliability Engineer to support the technology planning product teams. The SRE plays a key role within the technology infrastructure (IT), fostering the maturity and autonomy of our technology planning product support teams as well as partnering with the product engineering team to ensure alignment with technology and business transformation initiatives and best practices.
- Run the production environment by monitoring uptime and taking a holistic view of system health
- Create software and systems to manage planning platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve the reliability, quality and time to market of our planning services
- Measure and optimize system performance, with the goal of advancing our capabilities, anticipating customer needs and innovating to continuously improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for large distributed software applications
- Collaborate with engineering teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and elevations
Market skills and certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- More than 8 years of experience in one or more task planning tools is preferred: Autosys, Control M
- Ability to configure REST API endpoints for different types of integrations with Autosys and Control M
- More than 5 years of recent experience in systems engineering, software engineering, site reliability or dev-ops in a medium to large scale Linux or other UNIX production environment
- Over 5 years of experience in industry standard CI / CD tools such as Git / BitBucket / GitLab, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Ansible and Chef. Experience in designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI / CD flow.
- More than 5 years of experience in the development of innovative process automation and customer self-service
- At least 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred: Python, Go, Perl, Shell.
- Systematic approach to problem solving, combined with strong communication skills and a sense of belonging and motivation.
- More than 3 years of experience with the fundamentals of the cloud system (Kubernetes, containers, virtualization, automation) and observability techniques for these platforms
- Knowledge of Agile principles and practices and experience working in an Agile framework.
- Experience with system analysis and troubleshooting
We value diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, identity of genre or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in each jurisdiction in which we do business.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, United States. Wells Fargo has offices in more than 20 countries and territories. Our operations outside of the United States are primarily focused on providing banking services to large corporations, governments and financial institutions. We have global expertise and services to help our clients improve their revenues, manage risk and develop opportunities in the global market. Our global reach offers you many opportunities to develop a career at Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to bring your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all starts with exceptional talent. It all starts with you.
Location: Telangana – Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 05:44:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!