Job title: IT Head/Business Tech Head – Fashion Retail
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Industry – Retail
Category – Computing and systems
Skills – Head-IT, manager-IT, CTO
Job Type – Permanent
Job Description – Looking for a Technical Sales Manager for one of the world’s leading fashion retail brands. The role requires an enthusiastic young leader with strong supplier management, budget and cost management skills. 8 to 15 years of experience is required.
Global headquarters of the fashion retail chain in Europe.
The main responsibilities of the position are as follows:
– Create partnerships and promote collaboration with internal and external parties
– Manage contracts and negotiations with external suppliers
– Influence decision makers and manage stakeholders in order to achieve the service mission.
– Lead cross-functional teams
– Own and articulate end-to-end service requirements
– Understand customer and business needs and understand the impact on services and priorities
– Understand and express the links between the broader business objectives and the service roadmap.
You should have:
– Knowledge of service lifecycle management
– Information Technology Infrastructure Library, ITIL
– Financial management and planning
– Management of internal and external stakeholders
– Service architecture, offers and agreements
– Fairly in-depth understanding of the underlying technical solutions – Management of the service catalog
– Contracts and negotiations
Positive work environment and work-life balance
To apply online, please click on the “Apply” button below. For a confidential discussion of this role, please contact Srishti Satrawla on +91.
The Apply button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well. ,
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!