Job title: ITSM Track Associate Specialist
Job description: Profession
ServiceNow Sr Developer (5-7 years)
Must have experience
Experienced in implementing ITSM solution using industry best practices
Hands-on development experience of ServiceNow scripts like business rule, script inclusion, remediation script workflows, UI action, UI policy, client scripts, inbound emails
Good experience with Service Portal and creating widgets
Very good experience of integration based on REST and SOAP, scripted creation of REST and SOAP APIs
Knowledge of authentication via Auth 2.0, certificates and Mid Server
Implementation of the ServiceNow project in a separate instance per domain
· Experienced in implementing ServiceNow Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Mgmt and Orchestration use cases.
Good knowledge of MID Server installation and management
Experience developing custom applications
Experience with LDAP / Active Directory / SSO implementation
Experience implementing orchestration use cases
Good to have experience
Knowledge of Flow Designer, Integration Hub
Work on discovery, service mapping, event management
Work on CSM, HRSD, GRC, ITBM
Experience working on performance analysis
· Design and modification of the ServiceNow service portal.
Review existing configuration and provide best practice recommendations in line with the OEM
· Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of the latest ServiceNow features.
Experience with HTML coding and Jelly script highly preferred
Academic and professional experience
More than 3 years of experience with ServiceNow required
More than 5 years of experience in the IT industry required
Certified system administrator
CIS-ITSM, Certified Application Developer
· ITIL Foundations certification is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:05:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!