Job title: ITSM Track Associate Specialist
Job description: job description
We are looking for ServiceNow Integration Leads with over 5 years of relevant experience in configuring, customizing, developing and administering ServiceNow with at least 2 years as a lead.
You will be responsible for translating business needs into technical requirements, designing an end-to-end solution, and leading development. Your solutions should align with business goals and objectives and meet all quality and compliance requirements.
- Pilot business solutions from creation to implementation, facilitate and support deployment and improvements
- Lead the configuration and customization of ServiceNow instances
- Design and modification of the ServiceNow service portal
- Understand the workflow editor and design workflows for various modules / catalogs
- Design and edit ServiceNow forms, workflows, scripts, transformation maps, service maps, web services, inbound email actions, SLAs and more.
- Advise, design and configure integration solutions between ServiceNow and other systems
- Review existing configuration and provide best practice recommendations in line with the OEM
Terms & Conditions
- More than 5 years of experience with ServiceNow required
- 2+ years of experience with Java Script required
- Certification as a Certified ServiceNow System Administration and / or Implementation Specialist
- Experience working and managing multiple sets of updates and coordinating their promotion.
- In-depth understanding of ITIL frameworks and processes such as incident, issue, change, and request fulfillment.
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra – Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 07:54:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!