Job title: J0821-0124 – Seanior Systems Engineer
Job description: Exchange administrator:
- Must have L3 + level knowledge of on-premises Exchange and O365, MDM solutions, DAG, mail gateway and mail flow.
- Must have very good experience / knowledge of exchange migrations
- Must have Intune expertise.
- Must have very good knowledge of Ms, Skype and SharePoint teams.
- Must have very good knowledge of DAG configurations, management of exchange databases.
- Active Directory, Certificate Management, Federation, Azure, DNS and DHC.
- Must have solid knowledge of DNS and DHC.
- Must have working knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Federation Services.
- Knowledge of AD / DNS / ADFS, Power Shell scripts
- Must have experience restoring AD objects, replication of AD sites and services
- Responsible for resolving all technical incidents reported by the L-2 team
- Analyze the change request; review change requests with the client and stakeholders; validate information and execute – High complexity; Critical and emergency changes
- Participate in problem management review meetings and provide root cause analysis
- Ability to manage and lead incident review bridges by identifying potential issues; recommend solutions to be implemented
- Responsible for SLA compliance and service availability
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) and clearly within the team and with all stakeholders Good knowledge of the ITIL process
- Technical certification essential on two technologies (Windows / Vmware / AD)
- Possess the ITIL certification
- Participation in the on-call schedule and change of weekend schedule
- Flexible to work on 24/7 rotating shifts
- Exchange server
- Wintel / Windows server
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the heart of this change by supporting our clients’ digital journeys and providing our professionals with exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success is built on the talent and commitment of our professionals. As a team, we share the challenges and rewards that come with growing our business, which strengthens our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Help build one of the world’s largest independent technology and business services companies.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:35:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!