Job title: J2EE senior Developer Full stack – SIDBI
Company: National Institute for Smart Government
Job description: Roles and Responsibilities 1. JOB DETAILS:
Job title: Senior J2EE Developer Full stack Location Chennai / Mumbai / Luck Now / Bangalore / NCR-Delhi Instructions for use Contract term 3 years
2. JOB DESCRIPTION
Required for full web application development and teamwork. The developer must be able to manage projects and development tasks independently. The developer must be able to respond to user experience and functionality, managing all levels of the architecture. They should be familiar with J2EE development best practices and OWASP security standards required for development. Design, implement and maintain Java applications that are often high volume and low latency required for production systems requiring high availability and performance. Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle. Writing well-designed, efficient and testable code.
3. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Level of studies:
Bachelor of Engineering, MCA, Indian or Foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
At least 5 to 8 years of experience in information technology
4. REQUIRED SKILLS SET
Core skill set
Service development focused on microservices architecture, jQuery, IE / Chrome development tools and responsive designs. Oracle and My SQL databases, Postgres.
- Practice coding, validating and implementing software solutions, including responsive web applications (web, mobile)
- Ability to understand the architecture of the existing system as well as to implement an entirely new architecture
- Participate in requirements review meetings and perform requirements analysis.
- The candidate should be able to work independently and deliver quality code with agility using industry best practices for coding
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to frequently manage change requests / assistance.
- Ability to improve application performance on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to appropriate new technologies and improve skills as needed
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to address identified defects as a priority
- Participate in post implementation issues and performance review.
- Learn on the job and show measurable results.
- Excellent verbal and written skills – Communication and presentation skills
Last application date: November 9, 2021
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 08:55:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!