Job title: Java Architect
Job description: Position type: Full time
Type of hire: Experienced (relevant combination of work and education)
Desired training: Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Travel percentage: 0%
Are you curious, motivated and avant-garde? At FIS, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most difficult and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us and we believe in the importance of being part of an open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun team.
About the team
This role is part of our OPF – Team of Technical Architects project.
What you bring:
- Requires 9+ experience in developing J2EE applications, including 3 years as an architect or associate architect as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency in Core Java, J2EE, ANSI SQL, XML, Struts, Hibernate, EJB.
- Mastery of basic Java language and Web technologies.
- Mastery of solution design. Successfully architected and designed enterprise software applications or products.
- Demonstrated experience as an application development manager or architect with decision-making responsibilities on architecture and design choices.
- Ability to supervise, train and coach associate architects and technical managers.
- Requires participation in multiple project lifecycles, from start to transition;
- Requires in-depth knowledge of designing and building applications using service-oriented architecture and J2EE security solutions;
- Requires solid knowledge of enterprise architecture and design patterns. Experience in the use of UML and modeling tools (eg Sparx Enterprise Architect, Rational Software Architect).
- Experience with BPEL / BPMN2 workflow engines and MQ series.
What you will do:
- Identify, review and provide feedback on project activities and plans.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a series of programs, subsystems, review and improvement of the current system.
- Transmit architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design models, policies, standards and best practices.
- Provide technical advice and support systems development.
- Recommend changes to project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other information related to the system.
- Verify the stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of the Java system architecture.
Additional bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic principles and ratios of financial analysis.
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the global leader in FinTech MNC products
- Be part of a dynamic team and build a career in banking / basic payments
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI / hospitalization coverage for employees and direct dependents
- A multifaceted profession with a high degree of responsibility and a wide range of opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see.
Recruitment at FIS works mainly on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our recruitment is done through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not on the Preferred Supplier List and is not responsible for any related charges for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees or any other party. of our company.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:51:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!