Job title: Junior Research Executive – RealTime
Job description: Company Description
YouGov is an international market research and data analysis group.
Our mission is to provide a continuous flow of accurate data and information about what the world thinks, so that businesses, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that support them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continually challenge conventional approaches to research and disrupt our industry to ensure our customers always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We are working diligently to get it right. We are guided by precision, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and embed these values in everything we do.
Every day, our exclusive and highly engaged global panel of over 15 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviors. We combine this continuous flow of data with our research expertise to deliver insights for intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Continental Europe, the Nordic countries, the Middle East, India and Asia-Pacific, YouGov has one of the largest research networks in the world.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by collecting the opinions of all groups, including those who are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to ensuring that our products and tools are free from any bias, because accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. And the best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the well-being of our staff, including maintaining a good work-life balance, is important to us.
As an employer guaranteeing equal opportunities, qualified candidates will be considered for employment without distinction of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, perception or gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic. protected by law. All hiring decisions are made on the basis of professional qualifications, merit and the needs of the company.
What will I do ?
You will support the US research team by independently managing and delivering value to several aspects of the project lifecycle.
On a day-to-day basis, you will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with like-minded people who love to generate and celebrate success.
What am I going to do from day to day?
- Research: Design questionnaires and research / sample models, often under time constraints, recommend appropriate methods to achieve clients’ research objectives, assist in communication and communication of results
- Customer communication: ensure effective liaison with customers and employees while being the main daily contact for projects and individual customers
- Project management: Coordinate and manage different tasks to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of projects, as well as accurate and on-time delivery
- Pricing: costing of quantitative projects (with some assistance) in B2B and B2C, national and international, and omnibus and targeted research, showing a growing understanding of how the different components of the project are costed
- Interaction with Stakeholders: If necessary, work with and manage research providers to ensure accurate data collection in accordance with YouGov’s methods, while keeping costs reasonable
- Commercial responsiveness: Deal with speculative requests, effectively interpret the requirements of a research specification and be able to write proposals with minimal advice in order to win projects
- Analysis and reporting: accurately interpret final customer data, paying attention to detail and knowing statistics to recognize when results are inaccurate or unclear, and guide them through the results in data analysis software by YouGov
What should i bring with me?
- 1 to 2 years of professional or academic experience in marketing research, marketing, advertising or any other related field.
- Experience in managing multiple market research projects simultaneously (including customer contact, survey design and report writing)
- A solid understanding and experience of primary research across methods and sectors
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to demonstrate initiative, negotiate and influence
- Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- MS Office skills, computer proficiency and understanding of basic statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Shift times: 9:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. IST, Monday to Friday
What’s in it for me?
YouGov has an international presence in 22 countries with inherent complexity
You will be a key contributor to one of the fastest growing market research companies today. At the same time, you will never get bored working on interesting projects and shaping the brands and society of tomorrow.
An opportunity to help the company realize its exciting regional growth plans.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!