Job title: Lead Consultant – Snowflake + SQL Developer
Job description: *
With a startup spirit and more than 90,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go in depth with the biggest global brands and we have fun doing it. Now we call on all of you who break the rules and take risks who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
The transformation is happening here. Come, be part of our exciting journey
Are you the one we are looking for
Invite applications for the role of Snowflake + SQL Developer
- Snowflake SQL Writing SQL queries on Snowflake Developing Unix, Python scripts, etc. to extract, load and transform data
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing and stored procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Data Warehouse / ODS, ETL concept and modeling structure principles
- Data warehousing experience – OLTP, OLAP, dimensions, facts and data modeling.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing system requirements
- Good working knowledge of any ETL tool (Informatica or SSIS)
- Good knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau / Power BI)
- Ability to function effectively in a cross-team environment
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Guarantee high levels of performance, availability, durability and safety
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues and document changes
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Analyze existing SQL queries to improve performance and suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration and provide timely planned management reports
- Able to understand and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Importing and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Require advanced level calculations to be performed on the dataset.
- Work with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Creating table indexes to help improve database performance.
- BCA / B Tech or MCA
- Significant work experience in the BI & DW field.
- SQL server at an advanced level.
- Understanding SQL inner workings, procedures, functions and work abounds
- Experience working on how SQL Server is used by front-end applications.
- Knowledge of front-end use of stored procedures
- Worked on projects involving application development (VB, C #) with his role mainly on backend SQL work and procedures.
- Experience in the insurance industry (P&C is preferred)
- Mastery of ETL tools / technologies. Good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to manage discussions with clients
- Ability to organize / manage delivery in a timely manner. Documentation of results (SharePoint). Full transparency on progress (JIRA)
Genpact is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions regardless of race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, state. marital status, military / veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer orientation and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 07:54:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!