Job title: Legal Executive with Plain Graduate Location Thane
Company: Vvinayak Associates
Job description: Dear candidates,
Greetings from Vvinayak associates !!!
- Assistance, drafting, verification and review of various agreements (such as sales / procurement
- Agreement, Service contract, Civil service contract, Operation and maintenance
- Contract, power purchase agreement, consortium agreements, joint venture
- Contracts, Master Service Agreements, Surety bonds, subcontracting
- Agreements, Letter of Intent, Term Sheets, Nondisclosure Agreements, Consultant
- Agreements, service level agreements, distribution agreement, franchise agreement,
- Commercial Commission Contract, Rental Contracts, etc.), deeds and documents
- (including deeds of assignment, rental deeds, rental, leave and license agreements
- agreements, affidavits, certificates of no objection), etc. for the company at different
- contractual / legal stages.
- Drafting of letters of authorization, renewal and termination, etc.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with the Group’s External Stakeholders.
- Establishment and verification of franchise agreements and provision of appropriate solutions for
- the issues were made on a case-by-case basis.
- Drafting and collation of documents for the service of the notice of formal notice in accordance with the
- laws, including the detailed calculation of the claim as well as the interest.
- Write opinions under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Assist and participate in the management of all disputes and provide all legal advice necessary for
- mitigate pending court cases in consultation with external lawyers at different
- Prepare a detailed follow-up of disputes and complaints that provides the necessary details on the
- existing litigation / litigation in various courts.
- Prepare the history / summary / synopsis of the case and prepare the case file for the issues in dispute
- or likely to be the subject of litigation or dispute, which may be useful for outside lawyers to inform
- the matter and discuss the matter to decide on the future course of action.
- Drafting of an opinion relating to an intellectual property rights case that was in the context
- to the mark.
- Help in preparing the legal risk matrix and performing the legal risk review in calls for tenders
If you wish, please share your updated CV. RegardsKadambari8097553767kadambari.email@example.com
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:59:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!