(as of Sep 27,2021 10:45:40 UTC – Details)
Develop your students’ maths mastery and confidence with a strong emphasis on Thinking and Working Mathematically integrated throughout the course. This Stage 9 Student’s Book provides comprehensive curriculum coverage and follows a mastery approach, with topics being thoroughly embedded before learners move on.
• New concepts are presented through worked examples, which lead learners, step-by-step, through the concepts, with clear and detailed explanations.
• Links are made between topics, encouraging learners to build on relevant fluency from previously learnt topics, and practise mathematical concepts in a different context.
• Learners develop 21st-century skills in Thinking and Working Mathematically, enabling them to gain competence and confidence in mathematics.
• Learners are encouraged to reflect on their learning, to build learner independence.
• The series builds on the foundations laid down in primary maths, and prepares learners for embarking on IGCSE™
Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics curriculum framework (0862) from 2020.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.