(as of Sep 28,2021 22:07:19 UTC – Details)
- Develop your students’ scientific skills with a strong emphasis on Thinking and Working Scientifically integrated throughout the course and plenty of opportunities for practical activities and analysis
- Allow students to take ownership of their learning with self-assessment questions and progress checklists throughout
- Support students in their language needs with all key words clearly defined on the relevant page in the student book
- Check understanding, consolidate learning and prepare for assessment with end of chapter and end of stage reviews
- Challenge and stretch your students with differentiated questions for each topic
- Get students engaged with our feature boxes looking at the history, development, application and impact of science around the world as well as the people involved
- Help your students to build a firm foundation and progress from stage 7 through to stage 9 and onto IGCSE™ Science with carefully developed resources for each stage designed to build confidence and understanding
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science (0893) curriculum framework from 2020.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.