Job title: Management Trainee-RTR
Job description: With a startup spirit and over 90,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go in-depth with the world’s biggest brands – and we’re having fun doing it. Now we call on all of you who break the rules and take risks who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
The transformation is happening here. Come, be part of our exciting journey!
We are launching a call for applications for the position of MT, Record to Report
We are looking for a graduate in accounting with a first experience in accounting. You should have expertise in accounting knowledge in fixed assets, intercompany closings and month end reports.
Are you the one we are looking for?
In this role, you will be responsible for all activities related to month-end closing activities.
- Perform management and operational reports – Monthly MIS, transaction lists, Flash reports, expense / FTE reports, monthly performance dashboard, income reports, consolidated P&L reports, management packs to support monthly / quarterly meetings senior management
- Perform month-end accounting, preparation and publication of journals in GL
- Perform gap analysis, write comments on actuals vs. forecast / budget to identify key drivers and help the business make decisions
- Essential support for analysis and decision making by providing a consolidated snapshot after month close as needed
- Work continuously with the shore team to resolve any issues highlighted while taking control
- Ability to identify and report discrepancies between actual data and forecast / budget
- Achievement of deliverables aligned with forecast reports.
- Explain the causes of the different costs of the different functions and help communicate them to Onshore partners.
The qualifications we are looking for in you
- B.Com graduate
- Excellent experience in reconciliation, accounting and reporting
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Mastery of accounting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, PivotTables) and practical experience with applications – TM1, Oracle Discoverer, Cognos
- Ability to prioritize efficient and flexible
- Positive attitude with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind for change
- High level of integrity, self-confidence to express and support opinions
- Flexible to work early in the morning (3:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. IST), also to work extended shifts at the end of the month / end of the quarter
Genpact is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions regardless of race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, state. marital status, military / veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer orientation and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:32:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!