Job title: Management Trainee
Company: ReNew Power
Job description: Job description:
About the organization
“ReNew Power Limited is the largest IPP (Independent Power Producer) of renewable energy in India with a capacity of over 6,500 MW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns and operates utility scale wind and solar power projects as well as distributed solar power projects that generate power for commercial and industrial customers.
ReNew has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth, having nearly doubled its operating capacity in each of the past three years. ReNew’s large equity investor base includes Goldman Sachs, JERA, ADIA, CPPIB, ADB (subsequently released) and GEF SACEF India and have invested a total of over INR 66.9 billion in the company in various installments over the years. “
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of current solar supply chain trends
- Generate insights from industry reports for presentations, analysis and decision making
- Coordinate with different research organizations to get the latest industry data and information
- Establish price forecasts to provide support to the sourcing team
- Compile reports / PPT / webinars / articles, etc. on solar supply chain trends and developments, key factors affecting it and market research
- Ability to liaise on behalf of the company with external parties such as research organizations, industry experts, material suppliers, consultants and other such parties
- Perform other related tasks or assignments as directed
Profile and eligibility criteria
1. Education: Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferably from level 1 B schools
2. Experience: 1-2 years of previous professional experience. Industry or consultancy experience in the renewable energy sector desired but not required
- The role would require extensive internal interfaces with the solar manufacturing team and support function such as supply chain management, purchasing, etc. External interfaces would be with market research agencies, suppliers, consultants, etc.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:47:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!