Job title: Manager – Customer Service – NBFC
Company: Verify, Inc.
Job description: Looking for the roles and responsibilities below:
– Management of the customer complaints team as well as complaints. Handling escalated claims and end-to-end fencing guarantee.
– Lead the response and resolution of customer complaints received from the Regulator or Complaints ID through any of the internal channels, with the quality of resolution being of paramount importance.
– Coordinates with legal and compliance departments to resolve complaints received from IRDA / ombudsman or legal opinions.
– Understand each type of query, liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve issues and leverage the team to get back to clients with a defined TAT.
– Own and manage the overall resolution of the TAT and ensure 100% compliance with the agreed turnaround time.
– Lead and coach the team to ensure the desired outcome in terms of productivity, quality and NIL escalation to regulators if a case is received by the internal complaints unit.
– Conduct root cause analysis of all complaints and work with relevant functions and stakeholders across the organization to eliminate causative factors and prevent recurrence.
– Appropriate the reduction of global complaints to the regulator.
– Ensure the achievement of all fundamental business objectives and defined KPI / KRA parameters.
– Implement the necessary tools / automation to increase efficiency and better management of complaints.
– Own and lead new initiatives and competitive benchmarking on a monthly basis to ensure best-in-class performance.
– Liaise with product, technology, operations, customer support and other teams as needed to improve end-to-end processes.
– Management of the organization’s NPS score according to industry level.
– Own and ensure the visibility of reports and data according to the company’s expectations.
– Work with SR management and prepare PPTs.
– At least 02 years of experience in the Customer Support / Escalation Management / Dispute Management / Complaints units.
– The candidate must have an MBA / Master with excellent written and oral communication skills. ,
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:59:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!