Job title: Manager, Greenlight Operations
Job description: Uber’s partner drivers are our most important customers and we build an exceptional experience for them in our cities. Greenlight locations help new partners get on the road for the first time, strengthen their engagement with the platform over time, and provide a base for the driver-partner community. Our locations are a one-stop-shop for partners to get active, get help, and learn more about Uber. After COVID, in addition to the current scope, Greenlights in India SA also turned to work on strategic business critical programs such as virtual integration, driver resurrection, execution of safety campaigns to name a few.
Greenlight Manager leads the strategic vision and performance of a Greenlights at Kolkata Hub. In this role, you will lead and develop a team of Greenlight specialists and experts to run the Shared Services programs and deliver the best in-person experience possible.
Your team will go beyond problem solving; they will identify root causes, worsen pervasive problems and work on innovative partnerships to improve the driver-partner experience. Most importantly, your staff will be proud to be the face of Uber to our driver-partners and will treat every support interaction as an opportunity to create a better connection between Uber and the driver community. You will work with the central and urban operations teams to ensure that your Greenlight hubs meet the needs of their market in terms of supply growth, resurrections, integration, driver engagement and any other event or local need.
What you will do
- Possess the success metrics for profitability, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction scores
- Optimize our driver-partner operations in person according to the growth needs of the offer and the commitment of our driver-partner
- Execute strategic business critical programs
- Manage the budget of Greenlight locations in your territory
- Strengthen performance through process development and innovation
Make our Greenlights great places to work by developing employee engagement action plans
- At least Baccalaureate or equivalent experience
At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing retail or service teams in execution, distribution, customer support
What you will do
- Experience working in cross-functional projects / programs and driving them to their stated goals / results
- Experience in managing teams (at least 2-3 directors who are managers)
- Experience in P&L and / or budget management
At Uber, we create opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big issues to help drivers, passengers, delivery partners and eaters get to over 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all walks of life who are looking for the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can evolve independently. If you have the curiosity, the passion and the spirit of collaboration, work with us and move the world forward, together.
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 05:50:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!