Job title: Manager – Marketing Communication – eCommerce
Job description: Job title: Marketing Manager – Communication
Job type: Full time
Experience: 6+ years
Are you obsessed with solving business problems with smart messaging? Do you intuitively know where and how to communicate with customers? Do you like to dig and look for ideas to corroborate your hypothesis? So we are looking for you.
What you will do:
– You will have no trouble breaking down complex business issues into simple briefs.
– You will own all new initiatives and lead them from concept to delivery.
– When a delicate problem is presented to you, you deconstruct it and imagine a roadmap.
– You will look for problem areas that need to be addressed. You don’t wait for companies to tell you what to do; you are one step ahead, you intuitively know what needs your attention.
– You are a precision freak; you will be the guardian of the brand and will ensure the hygiene of the brand in all communications and creations.
– You will tactfully give constructive and objective feedback on the creatives to make sure they stick to your brief.
– You will work with stakeholders to ensure that your briefs are watertight and meet all business objectives.
– Information architecture comes naturally to you. If there is no form and flow, you know it won’t make sense.
– You will make strategic decisions for the media in which you operate.
– You can take a step back and dissect your projects to dig areas in which we can improve.
Who are you:
– You are consistent and clear in your written and verbal communication.
– You like to listen. You know where the business is going.
– You keep your eyes on the competition.
– Deadlines do not scare you and you are happy to meet them.
– You are a pro at the art of subtly asserting yourself and getting stakeholders to deliver.
– You are not intimidated by the fact that you have to talk to the heads of function to move your agenda forward. In fact, you are excited to have the opportunity to liaise cross-functionally.
– Data doesn’t confuse you because sometimes you know you have to look at it to decipher what works. You are an ace at reporting it periodically.
– You have prior experience working with creatives, guiding them to frame content for external and internal communication.
– You understand the psyche of our clients and know how and where to talk to them to achieve maximum impact.
– You are meticulous on grammar, syntax and flawless punctuation.
– You have an aesthetic and creative eye.
Who has experience in managing multiple business stakeholders: – Technology, products, marketing solutions by category.
who should be involved in: –
– working in collaboration with the Creative team worked on different performance marketing / online marketing platforms.
– Ideation, identity communication, management of creative communication on a performance marketing platform.
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 05:02:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!