Job title: Manager – SAP FICO – GDC
Job description: The description
Online service advice
Industry / sector Not applicable
Management level manager
Job Description & Summary A career in SAP Consulting Services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, systems integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we’re focused on delivering technology-driven, enterprise-driven change for our clients, including industry-specific enterprise resource planning and the latest mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
To truly stand out and prepare for the future in an ever-changing world, each of us at PwC must be a motivated and values-driven leader at all levels. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a unique set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency about the skills we need as individuals to be successful and advance in our careers, now and into the future.
As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business problems, from strategy to execution. PwC’s professional skills and responsibilities for this level of management include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside the comfort zone.
- Take action to resolve issues that prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths and encourage them to take charge of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and develop a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information, including the broader perspectives of stakeholders, to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Deal with substandard work or work that does not meet company / client expectations.
- Use data and information to inform conclusions and support decision making.
- Develop a perspective on major global trends and their impact on customers.
- Manage a variety of perspectives to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, emphasizing and summarizing key points.
- Respect the company’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Manager – SAP FICO
Education (if blank, diploma and / or field of study not specified) Degrees / field of study required: Degrees / preferred field of study:
Certifications (if empty, certifications not specified)
Desired languages (if empty, the desired languages are not specified)
Available for work visa sponsorship
Government authorization required
End date of the job offer,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 06:56:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!