Job title: Manager/Senior Manager – Business Operations – BPO (10-15 yrs)
Job description: Role Title Manager / Sr. Manager – EDPS Commercial Operations (DBU)
Reports to the Vice President of Engineering Design and Licensing Services
Company – US-based MNC, a world leader in microinverter technology. Listed on Nasdaq.
Based in Noida, India, this Engineering Design and Authorization Service (EDPS) is one of the leading providers of proposal drawings and outsourced permit plan sets for residential solar installers in North America.
This vertical integration of services with our products gives us the following advantages:
– Provides services to installers by providing proposal drawings and sets of permit plans
– Adds significant resources to accelerate automation and provide top-notch customer service
– Integrates with the Enlighten digital platform, advancing the goal of simplifying and accelerating the end-to-end sales process in the residential solar industry
It is a team of over 700 members, providing services to hundreds of solar system installers across North America. They manage thousands of tasks per day and are guided by pre-agreed SLAs and associated performance metrics. As we develop the capabilities and capabilities of this team, we also seek to expand the service offering to clients in Europe and the APAC regions.
We are looking for a Director of Business Operations, who will be the go-to person for the business and revenue management functions. The position requires very good communication, a customer first attitude, planning and execution skills, in order to provide a seamless interface between our clients and all other internal operational functions. This manager will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success team (in India and US) responsible for that company.
Main responsibilities and results
– As Director of Business Operations, you will be responsible for the creation and growing demand of over 750 engineers providing design and licensing services to solar system installers around the world
– Be an expert in business growth through superior relationships, collaboration, communication and delivery with customers
– Ability to interact with customers in the United States in near real time, which may require extended working hours to overlap time zones.
– Work with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Business Excellence and Finance teams to ensure KPIs are monitored and improved to meet customer needs
– Ability to travel, attend trade shows and meet with clients and stakeholders as needed
– Ability to influence stakeholders on the company’s growth programs and proposals
– Basic knowledge of a corporate P&L, preferably in the areas of BPO / KPO / Services
Qualifications: Education, Skills
– Bachelor / Master in Engineering and MBA from the best institutions (IIM and ISB preferably)
– 7 to 12 years of solid business management and operations experience in an industry / outsourcing segment managing clients in North America
– Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) and presentation
– Positive team player attitude with conflict management and influence skills
Ivanan Consulting & Service Inc
Phone: +91 – 9901323647
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh – North America
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 06:46:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!