Job title: Marketing Manager – Retention – Online/eCommerce – IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS
Job description: Role: Marketing Manager – Retention
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Roles and responsibilities :
The Retention Team Marketing Director plays a critical role in retaining our existing and most loyal customers through a range of initiatives that include:
– Formulate and execute the CRM strategy to drive traffic, retarget, repeat buy and cross sell by working closely with the design, product, analysis and CS teams.
– Conceptualize marketing campaigns and create relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify areas of opportunity in the user lifecycle.
– Run A / B testing and data driven experiments to strive to continually improve campaign metrics.
– Efficient use of all digital channels like FB, push notifications, SMS and emails etc. to target users with relevant and personalized communication.
– Take ownership of the growth initiative and build customer loyalty through loyalty initiatives
– Improve user engagement through innovative product features directly impacting LTVs
– Optimization of the user journey via guided navigation and merchandise planning in ONO media areas.
– MBA in marketing from a level 1 college.
– 2-6 years of marketing experience (preferably online)
– Must have experience in user loyalty projects and / or in managing premium customers in the digital space.
– Ability to work with data and discover insights into the mindset of consumers.
– Thinker and innovator out of the ordinary.
– Excellent communication (oral and written)
Place of work: Mumbai / Bengaluru (Remote office takeover)
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:47:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!