Job title: Middle Office, Senior Associate Cash Admin- F2B – ALPHA
Company: State Street
Job description: Senior Associate Cash Admin – F2B – ALPHA
Members of the Cash Administration / Synthetic FX team will monitor assigned accounts for issues related to cash, settlements, ad-hoc processing, reporting and pre / post cycle reviews. They will be responsible for producing the results of the daily account review and are expected to work with little or no oversight, identify and resolve trends, and educate and train staff on emerging issues once the appropriate research is completed.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will join is part of the Middle office function (F2B – ALPHA). The Alpha team is also known as Front to Back office strategy asset management. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that cover the front, middle and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Senior Associate, you will:
- Run the process of monitoring synthetic and real effects and make sure the process goes smoothly; Synthetic FX are reversed when the actual FX reaches the count
- Interact with the custodian to ensure that MT300 is displayed where it is missing
- Monitor FX failures and complete SI FX Fail report to client
- Monitor and control reports on stale cash balance exceptions for clients.
- Using the tools provided, review assigned accounts for cash related issues
(Overdrafts, reconciliation), positions (transactions, others)
- Execute the daily cash flow projection process ensuring the client receives daily reports accurately and within agreed SLA deadlines.
- Monitor the daily processing of CDCM during EMEA coverage hours ensuring that all transactions proceed according to procedures and escalation and issues to be resolved.
- Identify trends in data or accounts to discuss in group meetings.
- Stay familiar with backup procedures when system application and / or transmission issues arise.
- Build internal / external cooperative and professional relationships to achieve group and client objectives. Use all the resources available in SPC.
What we like:
- Solid experience in asset management operations (treasury operations)
- Good working knowledge of FX
- Intermediate to advanced Excel / SQL would be ideal.
- Knowledge of ESP and RKS is useful and advantageous.
- Good time management, sense of organization and teamwork.
- Strong communication skills with audiences of different seniority levels.
Education and Preferred Qualifications:
- Educated to Level A. CA standard
- Diploma or Master preferred
Excellent analytical skills.
Good time management, sense of organization and teamwork.
Strong communication skills with audiences of different seniority levels.
Proficiency in PC: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. ,
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 07:48:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!