Job title: Monarch Networth Capital – Senior Vice President – Risk Management (12-15 yrs)
Job description: Role Objective: This role is responsible for making all decisions regarding risk management issues that have an impact on the strategic direction of the company. Presents knowledge of business processes and provides solutions for the advancement of the business. Adapt and initiate change in the organization. Seeks ways to optimize risk in the organization as a competitive business advantage. Oversee and successfully manage the risk management function of the Group with all exchanges in all segments.
1. Manage credit and operational risks, ensure controls are functioning effectively for the continued progress of the organization.
2. Provide analytical support to leverage business under managed risk.
3. Develop risk plans and policies and formulate strategies to comply with regulations and mitigate risk.
4. Design, develop and implement risk management systems to minimize the risk and incidence of fraud and mechanisms to assess and update from time to time.
5. Always ensure sufficient guarantees to maintain in accordance with the requirements of exchanges in all segments
6. Develop strategies to work on fund management and exposure distribution for branches, sub-brokers and clients.
7. Maintain customer collateral updates in RMS to automatically provide necessary exposure / leverage – exercise exceptions as per requests received from Channel Partners / Customers / Branches to minimize risk.
8. Identify areas of fund exposure and expand limits to encourage high volume business resulting in high income generation, keeping risk areas in mind.
9. Leverage / exposure strategy in times of volatile market
10. Ensure that all penalties are avoided in the M&O and commodity segment
11. Take immediate action to manage the required margin money with all exchanges during trading hours as directed by the E-protector exchange monitoring system.
12. Ensure that all related systems are improved, tested and implemented as needed.
13. Generate and share reports with management on client risk profiling, market risk factor, appropriate suggestions and recommendations.
14. Develop and coach team members to improve knowledge and skills.
1. Master of Business Administration, CS or CA
2.12+ years of experience in relevant fields
3. Highly developed communication, team spirit, agent of change, strategic and creative, ability to stimulate performance.
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:19:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!