Job title: Opportunity For Recruiters -Careernet- Coimbatore Location
Job description: Roles and responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities
- Ability to manage the end-to-end recruiting cycle.
- Understand client needs and have experience in permanent staffing
- Ability to manage the entire recruitment cycle – Sourcing, Initial telephone screening, Interview planning, follow-up by having regular follow-ups with candidates until their integration
- Obtain profiles abundantly from Naukri, Monster, interview coordination and job / mass mail
- Initiate the HR Discussions to be done for the candidates by the Client.
- Offer to candidate and follow proposed candidate until they join the organization, Manage issues.
- Have an open discussion with candidates to keep them interested, make sure you don’t lose the candidate and get them to join.
- Coordination with candidates for integration formalities.
Profile of the desired candidate
Must come with 6 months to 4 years experience in recruiting.
Understand the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle.
Strong in sourcing, selection, planning, negotiation skills.
Advantages and advantages
1. Until the pandemic, it will be the WFH
2. Headquarters only
3. Competitive incentive structure. ,
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 07:35:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!