Job title: Page Group – Recruitment Consultant – Real Estate – IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-10 yrs)
Job description: Page Group is one of the world’s leading specialist recruitment consultancies, renowned for its exceptional service, account management and customer service. Operating in 140 offices in 36 countries around the world, we have over 40 years of experience providing tailored professional recruiting solutions for international and local businesses. We are an FTSE 250 limited company with a turnover of over £ 1 billion.
Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and is a leader in the mid-senior recruiting market. Michael Page International has been in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India from offices in Mumbai and Delhi and currently offer career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who want to excel in a dynamic, young and results-driven environment.
As a Consultant, you will be in charge of:
– Construction of a practice specializing in the real estate segment in the Indian market
– Managed a wide range of clients in Fortune-500, large and small businesses and SMEs
– Define your own development strategy in line with the overall strategy
– Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
– Advise clients and candidates during the mission
– Collaborate with key stakeholders within client organizations to determine and anticipate their human capital needs
– Become a benchmark in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
The successful candidate:
– You graduated from a leading university and have an MBA
– You have 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Indian real estate industry (with a development / IPC / asset management company) and have demonstrated a strong flair for direct client roles
– You have a strong track record of career success and an ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
– You are proactive, ambitious and enterprising and you thrive in a meritocratic environment
What is on offer:
– Unlimited career development potential
– Cutting-edge training and development throughout your career
– Market leading CTC package and excellent bonus potential
– International career opportunities to work within our global network of offices
Maternity and paternity benefits
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra – Delhi
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:52:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!