Job title: Principal PS Consultant
Job description: job description
Description – External
The SS&AI (Self Service and Artificial Intelligence) team is a professional services team responsible for the design, development and testing of highly personalized self-service AI-driven IVR and Bot applications across all Genesys platforms. In this role, the candidate will have exciting opportunities to work on the latest AI technologies to deliver first class CX using internal Genesys robots as well as – Google, Amazon, Nuance, etc. The services provided by the candidate will include software development and architecture, integration consulting, Agile leadership, customer training, team training and mastery of end-to-end delivery.
As a Self-Service Architect, you will often work closely with our clients (business leaders and technical SMEs), sales teams and internal Genesys Agile teams and should have superb interpersonal and communication skills, as well that the ability to do well in a short time. rhythmic environment with tight deadlines. This role is that of a primary contributor with the ability to lead large self-service project efforts through presales, discovery, and development. The candidate should have both broad and deep technical knowledge and experience in the architecture and delivery of IVR and bots.
The successful candidate will work closely with other team members including Business Consultants, Sales Engagement Directors, Team Leaders, User Interface Designers, Speech-Language Pathologists, Business Owners products, scrum masters and quality assurance engineers to develop IVR and bot applications for our customers using Genesys. Development tools (Composer, Designer, Intelligent Automation, and Genesys Cloud) and third-party robot platforms such as Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, and Nuance Mix. Consultants will also have the opportunity to work on routing, AI-based predictive routing and IVR applications designed for Genesys Premise and Cloud solutions covering DTMF through advanced speech and natural language applications with web service integration to third-party platforms. The goal of the position is always to provide the best customer experience to our customers and partners.
- Participate in the presale and discovery process, leading the efforts of the SS&AI team to understand customer needs and help identify, document and estimate self-service solutions.
- Participate in customer workshops to help design solutions using our products using knowledge of Genesys and nuances of third party products.
- Maintain and stay abreast of changes in Genesys self-service technology and third-party robot platforms and related technologies supported by professional services.
- Work with Genesys technical teams and business partners to design, develop and maintain IVR, Bots and routing applications for DTMF and voice interactions. Includes architecture and software development outside of Genesys platforms.
- Create accurate estimates of development efforts together with the sales team, sales engagement directors, team leader, professional services project managers, or regional managers.
- Work with the Product Owner, the Scrum master to drive the creation and ownership of user stories for SSA-owned epics for IVR, routing, and bots. Lead the delivery of the SSA team
- Present and demonstrate the proposed IVR solutions, as needed. Carry out the knowledge transfer of the solutions delivered at the conclusion of the engagement, if necessary.
- Communicate within the global community respecting cultural, linguistic and time zone variations
- Be flexible to adjust work hours based on interactions with clients and team
- Work as a team within the organization. Provide feedback to the product organization on issues found in APIs, product, documentation, or architectures.
- BS / MS / BA or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Computer science, preferably major.
- 5+ years of experience leading software development projects / professional services in a technical capacity
- 5+ years of experience with commercial IVR applications, routing and development experience in appropriate development tools, advanced speech recognition engines.
- 3+ years of bot development experience including voice bots.
- 2+ years of experience in software architecture.
- 2+ years of experience working with robots on platforms like Google Dialogflow and Amazon Lex. Must include webhook / fulfillment experience and development skills.
- 2+ Years of experience working in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-oriented role and in dealing with difficult customer situations.
- In-depth understanding of IVR and bot application architectures including web components, telephony, caching, prompt servers, ASR, and operational diagnostics.
- Ability to work independently on routine tasks or projects with general instructions on new assignments. Ability to take initiatives and work on new product features
- Demonstrate strong analytical programming and problem solving skills. Quick learning about new technologies and product features.
- Good verbal and written skills and the ability to interact effectively with clients (business and technical audiences) in English is a must. Having similar abilities in other languages is a plus.
- Must demonstrate ability to understand and consult effectively with customers and partners (suppliers and internal teams) in a dynamic environment and flexible hours. Can help resolve escalated customer issues that originate from customers or partners.
- Willingness to travel, including abroad.
- Must be able to work American hours.
Knowledge of the following is a definite plus:
- Experience in interaction design or working closely with VUI designers
- Experience in grammar development or working closely with speech therapists
- Hands-on experience in the development and deployment of Genesys solutions with Genesys tools such as Genesys Cloud, Composer, Designer and Intelligent Automation. Experience with Dialog flow and Lex
- GCP or AWS certification
Genesys® powers over 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences every year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and believe that excellence drives great business results. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the to orchestrate the elimination of silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record in innovation and an endless desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in cloud and on-premises customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via and the.
Genesys is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We assess qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
The safety of our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and conduct remote recruitment and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are currently conducted remotely. We use Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely until at least December 31, 2021, in most locations, and we regularly reassess the opening date of all Genesys offices.
Each year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Using the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision of empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper-personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection at every point of marketing, sales and service across any channel, while improving productivity and engagement. employees. By transforming back office technology into a modern revenue speed engine, Genesys enables true privacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit .
Genesys is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We assess qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status and other protected characteristics.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:39:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!