Job title: Print Go-to-Market Marketing Coordinator, APJ
Job description: Print Go-To-Market Marketing Coordinator, APJ
The description –
You will be part of the global Go-To-Market (GTM) marketing strategy and planning organization for HP home and office printing products, services and solutions and its liaison with the Asian markets of the theater. As part of an international and multicultural team, you will network with global (WW) and market functions to facilitate growth initiatives, from planning to deployment and performance measurement. You will also contribute to the culture and learning success of the marketing organization by enabling the sharing of information and best practices, fostering collaboration and innovation.
- Direct development of the value proposition and positioning across industries / segments.
- Develop innovative / revolutionary marketing strategies / plans for the industry or customer segment and execute the plans with the relevant sales force.
- Design and drive current and future integrated solution offerings across the ecosystem based on customer needs, internal products / services, and external partner offerings in the context of industry and segment.
- Identify and prioritize key ecosystem partners and ensure technical and business alignment with our product / service offerings by leveraging our partner ecosystem.
- Lead / manage cross-functional / inter-organizational teams in the development and execution of long-term marketing strategies and plans.
- Direct cross-functional / inter-organizational closed-loop analysis and champion indicated actions to senior leaders.
Education and experience required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- More than 10 years of experience in marketing.
- Experience in industry, sales and / or channels.
Knowledge and skills:
- Master knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and knowledge of customers in specific industries or customer segments.
- Master the knowledge of the marketing mix and vehicles.
- Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader in HP industry / segments and offerings / strategies.
- Strong focus on partners, including experience in partner marketing.
- Excellent written / oral communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to create, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing, consensus building and conflict resolution skills.
Lasting Impact is HP’s commitment to creating positive and lasting change for the planet, its people and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle in realizing our corporate vision – to create technology that improves the lives of everyone, everywhere.
HP is a partner of human capital – we are committed to building human capital and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Jobs – Marketing
Schedule – Full time
Shift – No shift premium (India)
Travel – 25%
Moving – Not specified
EEO slogan –
HP Inc. is EEO F / M / Protected Veteran / Disabled Person.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:21:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!