Job title: Process Analyst (Using BPMN 2.0)
Company: Mott MacDonald
Job description: Candidate specification
Formal education and certification
- University degree in a major discipline of engineering or information technology.
Knowledge and experience
- 2 to 5 years of proven experience in business process analysis, with experience in information management process engineering particularly beneficial
- Significant experience in the application of technology to support business processes
- Demonstrable understanding of standard business process notations such as BPMN 2.0
- Highly organized, with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proactive and enthusiastic,
- Innovative, with a passion for bringing new ideas
- Ability to work effectively in a global team
Mott MacDonald’s GoDigital strategy will make our global organization digital by default by the end of 2018. The
key to Mott MacDonald’s continued success in our industries and services, it ensures that we
continue to be competitive and at the forefront of engineering.
As part of GoDigital, our Digital Projects program implements processes and tools for superior information
digital delivery based and helping Mott MacDonald’s teams deliver differently in a digital world. Much of this
program is Digital Design, which undertakes the automation of standard design processes and provides
cutting-edge innovation in engineering technology, promoting efficiency in project delivery.
Due to growing demand globally, engagement process consultants should join the digital design team.
work on developing digital design opportunities around the world.
Role and responsibilities
The Digital Design program covers all aspects of standardization and automation of engineering design processes within Mott MacDonald, working across our 6 global sectors. The Engineering Process Consultant will report to the Digital Design Manager and work closely with the entire digital design team in the following areas:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop process standardization opportunities
- Sift through ideas / applications through the digital design ‘application process’ to determine which candidates to pursue, identifying the appropriate stakeholders
- Provide early advice to potential standardized process owners
- Undertake all activities associated with capturing standardized design processes including conducting workshops, recording results in appropriate formats, obtaining appropriate approvals with key stakeholders
- Identify synergies between standardized processes to discover efficiencies and opportunities to broaden applicability
- Apply connected thinking to areas of the business with similar activities, where knowledge sharing will be beneficial
- Undertake the collection of requirements and documentation of processes that can be improved through the application of standard or custom technologies
- Support processes throughout their lifecycle, including periodic review of usage and functionality
Type of Contract
We can offer (subject to company policy):
- Agile and secure work environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leave
- Group incentive program
- Group Term Life Insurance, Workers’ Compensation and Group Health Insurance Coverage
- Short and long term employment opportunities around the world
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital innovation and transformation
Image of the job details page
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh – Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:40:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!