Job title: Product Manager 3
Job description: Our company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe is all about. We give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands, everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos and apps, and transforming the way businesses interact with customers on every screen.
Our mission is to hire the best and we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from all over the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Experience Platform represents a new generation of Adobe innovation sought to help businesses manage petabytes of data; and deploy that data to create great customer experiences.
The Adobe Experience Platform real-time customer profile service is the heart of the Adobe Experience Platform. This service helps companies struggling with mountains of data combine multiple data sources to create unified customer profiles. This helps deliver fabulous real-time cross-channel customer experiences.
We develop industry-leading identity matching, user profiling, and segmentation capabilities to deliver these experiences across a wide variety of inbound and outbound channels. Adobe is looking for an extraordinarily hardworking and independent individual to own, conceptualize, define, lead and launch several essential services in this area. It’s a highly cross-functional role and the possibilities are endless to make a substantial impact.
What you will do
- Independently envision, define, own and drive critical product areas to create a world-class product offering
- Provide a solid customer perspective in engineering and architecture discussions
- Drive prototyping and early ideation of new product features and capabilities
- API first attitude – identify and own the technical and non-functional requirements to create APIs as well as graphical user experiences.
- Collaborate with the go-to-market organization to contribute to market success
What it takes to be successful
- BS or MS from a leading institute. An MBA would be a plus.
- 3+ years of product management or 6+ years of equivalent engineering role with in-depth expertise in building platforms, data processing / management systems
- Experience in defining and managing APIs and being able to understand system and data architecture.
- An understanding that when building platforms, the “how” is as important as the “what”
- Knowledge of big data platforms and data science is a big plus
- Strong data-driven analytical skills to support assumptions and recommendations and deliver exceptional user experiences
- Autonomous with the ability to execute with minimal guidance; think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Want to know more?
- Adobe Experience Platform real-time customer profile:
- Adobe Experience Platform:
- Product depth dive:
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 05:42:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!