Job title: Product Manager, App/ Social Media/ Payments
Job description: Scope of work
The product line management section is working on the Rakuten LINK app, a great communications app that is deeply integrated with Rakuten services and other partner companies.
We are looking to hire a Product Manager for each of the areas below:
- Common Application Components Team: The Product Manager will work on common components such as connection flow, internal browser, menu, routing, error, common UI / UX components, etc.
- Social media elements of the app: The product manager will work on integrating group services into social media features like groups, posts, stories, etc.
- Product Manager for App Payment Features: The Product Manager will work on the integration of payment related group services such as Rakuten Pay, Rakuten Edy, Rakuten Point, Rakuten Cash, etc.
The LINK project team consists of over 100 members working in Tokyo, Singapore, France and India
- Prioritize activities using methods such as RICE, Value / Effort, and custom methods.
- Align the product vision and strategy with stakeholders.
- Define product roadmap, feature requirements and specifications
- Lead and collaborate with project, technical and UX teams to deliver a successful product in a timely manner
- Identify, develop and run analytics to drive customer engagement, identify future opportunities, and improve products.
- Lead a talented development team to deliver exciting and innovative features to our clients
- Cultivate a culture of innovation by encouraging team members to experiment and present new techniques and ideas to improve the product
- Personal motivation to work and drive product growth with teams or members working remotely
Terms & Conditions
- Depending on the position you are applying for (from the above, “Scope of Work”) Experience required in one of the following areas:
- Application development project
- Social media product
- Payment functionality product
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management or related fields
- More than 5 years of experience in product management
- Good understanding of mobile client technologies (iOS / Android)
- Ability to clearly articulate business requirements to specifications
- Experience working with Agile or Lean teams
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and the ability to take charge of tasks and delegate when necessary
- Experience communicating the results and business / marketing impact of in-depth analysis to senior management
- Experience with various analytical tools, products and project management tools (JIRA) for collecting, writing and evaluating requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in one or more international teams
- Experience working in a large organization with multiple teams
- Understanding of mobile development
- Experience working with different stakeholders with conflicting interests
- Master’s degree or higher in business administration, entrepreneurship, computer science or equivalent
- Japanese written and verbal communication skills
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:39:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!