Job title: Product Manager
Job description: Tektronix is looking for a Global Product Manager to join our team within the Tektronix Product Solutions Group! You will be responsible for analyzing the market scenario to identify new opportunities on the solutions side, prepare a business case, work with the engineering team to execute the solution and then bring it to market.
It is a global role. You would function as a Product / Solution CEO working on Opportunity Discovery, Product Creation, GTM and Growth by supporting field and sales teams.
In this role, you will work with an engaged, creative and agile team on our next generation software products, including analysis and debugging solutions, serial communication and protocols. Primary responsibility will include, but not be limited to, designing the solutions roadmap and bringing them to market. The roadmap would primarily be guided by understanding customer requirements, obtaining feedback from the sales team, existing and potential customers using Voice of the Customer (VoC).
You are expected to be proficient in writing technical articles and documentation (including, but not limited to, application notes, competitive assessment and comparison, technical briefs, and working with clients on testimonials). You should be able to develop market information and discover new opportunities to expand the market offerings of our software solutions by leveraging the functionality of Tektronix instruments and other solutions.
You will collaborate cross-functionally with teams around the world, including other product lines, product development engineers, services, sales, and partners.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define the roadmap for Tektronix solutions in the segment of interest
- Experience working in Agile environments with SCRUM teams.
- Analyze the business environment to identify business opportunities
- Drive VoC to understand the market scenario and the opportunities that can be explored
- Prepare a business case (profit / loss scenario, risks, etc.) to explain and obtain approval of the solution of interest
- Identify the unique value proposition for the solution
- Set the value price for the solution
- Work with other product lines on forecasting, setting rates and realizing equipment sales
- Prepare sales materials including sales presentations, application notes, case studies, etc. and train sales and distribution to effectively promote and sell the solution in the region
- Work with other product lines to effectively create inter-organizational alignment in prioritizing and creating differentiated solutions for customers
- Work with the engineering direction on the prioritization of resources to effectively execute the solution product roadmap
- Drive a cross-functional solution strategy to achieve the overall business strategy
- Bachelor of Engineering preferably with a specialization in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or equivalent technical training required
- Strong technical experience in technologies such as PCIe, Display port, ThunderBolt, USB
- Strong technical know-how of various serial bus standards like I2C, SPI, eSPI, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, 100BASE-T1, SENT, RS-232/422/485, UART, USB 2.0 (LS, FS, HS), Ethernet, I3C, SPMI, Spacewire, 8b10b, NRZ, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, I2S, LJ, RJ, PSI5, CPHY, CXPI, DPHY, 1-WIRE,
- 3 to 5 years of product management Experience interacting, listening and communicating with customers
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of software product planning / management and marketing such as: pricing, positioning, articulating value propositions, developing a differentiated strategy, understanding customer needs, etc.
- MBA / PGP in Management Studies with Specialization in Marketing
- Experience or familiarity with the test and measurement or semiconductor or electronics industry
- Experience in product management and product marketing
- Experience with technical sales and / or support
- Experience working in global markets and environments
Fortive Corporation overview
The company in which you have expressed an interest in employment is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is called a Fortive company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive companies are equal opportunity employers who assess qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, l childbirth and associated medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Individuals who require reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or email email@example.com to request accommodation .
Tektronix is part of Fortive Corporation which has annual sales of over $ 6 billion and owns well-known brands occupying leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialized distribution; and franchising.
Tek is a place where people are challenged to explore the limits of what is possible, bringing the digital future closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry around the world. Through precision measurement solutions, we work with our clients to break down barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix, join us to revolutionize a better future. Apply now
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 07:58:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!