Job title: Product Support- Engineer 1
Job description: FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global publisher of analytics software, helping businesses in over 90 countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and realize your career potential!
As a Product Support Engineer, you will provide remote technical assistance to internal and external customers worldwide for hosted and on-premise solutions by supporting our diverse product portfolio. You will collaborate through innovation with IT, operations teams, product development and product management. Vice President, Product Support.
What you will bring
- Level I product support for global customers.
- Manage the flow of customer incidents by phone, email or WebEx session to level 2 support, IT operations, development, professional services and manage end-to-end communication with customers based on agreed SLAs.
- Sort and escalate incidents in a timely manner according to standard operating procedures.
- Act as a liaison between engineering and consulting teams to resolve incidents.
- Maintain and determine ways to improve the customer experience, always demonstrating a strong customer focus with professional communication.
- Onboard customers to the real-time support portal for the assigned region.
- Exercise judgment within defined practices and procedures, provide progress and make recommendations on process improvement.
- Manage work assignments, priorities and schedules with input from seasoned specialists or the direct manager.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Good understanding of the management, management and troubleshooting of multi-tier cloud software applications / products.
- Good customer contact skills in general to handle customer phone and email.
- Demonstrates the ability to resolve platform and systems issues, disruptions and failures, and to work with internal and external stakeholders to restore functionality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple incidents.
- Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with a diverse clientele.
- Prior knowledge / exposure to incident / problem management. Knowledge of processes, e.g. requirements management and monitoring, design, etc.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Relevant experience in application or product support roles on a cloud platform
- Flexible to work in a 24/7 shift based role
Our offer for you
- A culture and work environment that strongly reflects our core values: Acting like an owner, delighting our customers and earning the respect of others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Very competitive compensation and rewards.
- Opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues, and a comprehensive benefits package including progressive parental leave.
Why switch to FICO
At FICO, you can develop your career within a leading organization in one of the fastest growing areas of technology today. You will participate in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and more.
FICO is making a real difference in the way businesses operate around the world:
- Credit Rating Over 150 billion FICO ratings have been sold to date, making it the most widely used credit rating in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security Over 2.6 billion payment cards worldwide are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Loans 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO score.
- Fight against money laundering our solutions verify more than half a billion transactions per day to prevent criminal schemes such as the financing of terrorism
Global trends towards digital transformation have created huge demand for FICO solutions, placing us among the top 100 software companies in the world by revenue. We help many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other businesses achieve a new level of success.
Our success depends on truly talented people, just like you, who thrive through collaboration and innovation fueled by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide you with the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can realize your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefits that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and pride ourselves on providing employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry. , religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status. , disability, gender identity or veteran status. ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:59:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!