Job title: RA-CSR-Cyber-AS-AM-SAP GRC
Job description: job description
SAP / GRC security
SAP Security / GRC Technology / Product certifications,
CISA / CISSP / CISM certification and exposure to other areas of information security would be an added advantage.
4 to 6 years
The main responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Customer Service Delivery: Provide high quality customer service, working directly with our customers to understand management expectations, assess the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to strategic risks and improve risk management capabilities in their business.
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk and project economics, including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in for solutions offered by senior management levels of the client.
- Practice Development: Development and deployment of Deloitte methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capacity assessments), supporting tools and other documents.
The key skills required are:
- Previous experience in consulting or other professional services, including business development
- Minimum experience in SAP Security and Controls / GRC / S4 HANA fields
- Understanding of SAP functional knowledge in FI / CO / MM / PP / PS / WM / QM modules
- Implementation of SAP security and controls (minimum lifecycle 2)
- Implementation of the implementation of SAP GRC AC Suite (minimum 1 lifecycle)
- Periodic review and revision of application security roles to adapt to changing business needs
- Development of security solutions for transactions, tables and personalized programs
- Design and implementation of user administration solutions for new applications and transition the process to the appropriate administration teams
- Design and coordination of all application security testing activities
- Experience in configuring and / or supporting the implementation of security controls in a SAP environment
- Manage SAP security for development, quality assurance, sandbox, training and production systems
- Experience in designing and developing SAP application security roles
- Experience in SAP GRC Access Controls Suite / Process Controls Suite
- Experience in SAP BI / BW, BPC, SCM, CRM and SRM security
- Experience in upgrades and / or deployments
- Understanding of SAP project landscape management from design to execution
- Understanding of SOX, auditing and segregation of duties issues and remediation of roles
- Team management skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:19:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!