Job title: RedSeer Consulting – Business Analyst (0-6 yrs)
Company: RedSeer Management Consulting
Job description: Job title: Business analyst
The Business Analyst will work on client projects as part of a team and be responsible for problem solving. They will work as the execution engine of the consultation and play a key role in helping to structure the issues, collect and analyze data for the hypothesis assigned to them, conduct primary research related issues and thus driving / contributing to team recommendations.
– Participate in the execution plan and contribute to the structuring of problems
– Understand the overall hypothesis of the consulting project, then understand and manage their sub-hypotheses / areas of affirmation through:
– Primary research
– Conduct Experts / Industry / Consumer Ecosystem interviews to collect the required information.
– This will require creating holistic questionnaires and communicating with respondents through internal / external sources.
– For customer surveys, work with relevant internal teams to ensure things are progressing as planned.
– Secondary research: Supplement the results with adequate secondary research, as needed, through the use of online market research / internal IP Redseer.
– Analysis: Ability to analyze data to propose recommendations on the allocated workflow.
In addition, contribute to:
– Contribute / Lead elements of enlightened leadership in collaboration with the main stakeholders of the organization.
– Work with senior management on sales supports / arguments as required.
– Convince internal and external stakeholders of the advantages of new technologies or strategies.
– Ensuring the quality of deliverables on each commitment.
Qualifications / Screening Criteria:
– Graduated from Top Tier Colleges with 0-2 years of work experience.
– Relevant professional experience in the field will be appreciated.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Strong analytical and critical thinking.
– Proficiency in MS Office and good understanding of Internet research.
– Must have the ability to meet the quality of tasks and stipulated deadlines.
– Motivated / motivated to work in an entrepreneurial configuration and eager to learn and take ownership of the missions.
– Must be an excellent team player. ,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:07:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!