Job title: RedSky Technologies – Vice President – Sales (5-20 yrs)
Job description: Job overview:
This is a sales management role where you would contribute to the growth goals of the company in India and global markets. You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities with new and existing accounts by positioning the company’s offer with customers. We have a suite of products and services spanning end-to-end solutions, from warehouse to consumer, and you would be responsible for the customer’s solution discovery by being their advisory partner in their journey.
– Build the sales pipeline and define the overall sales strategy of the company to support the growth of the company in different markets
– Define and build a team and structured processes to support complex B2B sales
– Drive management reports and CRM processes to ensure the accuracy of sales forecasts
– Identify new opportunities in different industries and different geographies
– Define a strategy to acquire distribution partners in different geographies and generate sales through them on a global scale
– Identify the competition and build a proactive action plan
– Liaise with delivery teams to ensure customer needs translate into final deliveries
– A minimum of 5 years of B2B business sales experience in a SaaS / Technology product organization
– Entrepreneurial dynamism and demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious goals in an innovative and rapidly changing environment.
– Proven track record of increasing revenue in India and other global markets
– Strong in driving SaaS matrix. Growth in monthly execution rate (MRR); Motivated customer loyalty
About Redsky Technologies:
Redsky Technologies and its subsidiaries provide an end-to-end warehouse to the consumer, powered by cutting-edge solutions:
– The world’s largest multi-tenant distribution management system
– Cloud-based multi-principle sales force automation with built-in collaboration capabilities
– Data analytics and machine learning for business, risk and supply chain
– Retail agnostic software integration with loyalty and hyperlocal ordering capability
We are a distribution technology leader with over 20 years of experience in RTM and used by over 30,000 distributors worldwide and a high energy retail aggregation and data analytics start-up. The leadership team consists of a strong sales team supported by a technical team with industry-leading data platform and experience. We are currently working in partnership with over 40 FMCG companies, being a market leader in the South Asia space, and supported by renowned investors.
Maternity and paternity benefits
Job date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 05:41:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!