Job title: Relationship Manager Corporate Business – Broking
Company: Bajaj Allianz
- Broker management
- Build long-term relationships with brokers by understanding their needs as well as the needs of their clients and providing the best possible product or service solution.
- Interact and engage periodically with brokers for existing and potential business opportunities.
- Help the core team build unique reward programs by providing timely market information and help keep the broker (s) engaged.
- Internal function
- Ensure that billing, proposal receipt, policy issuance and mailing are completed according to agreed deadlines.
- Coordinate the timely payment of rewards and brokerage in coordination with the finance team.
- Actively involved in leg work for the best representation of an agreement to underwriters to get the best quote
- Resolve service issues in the best possible way in coordination with cross-functional teams.
- Portfolio Management
- Periodic analysis of the portfolio of wise brokers and presentation of information to decision-makers on untapped potential as well as to take corrective action in case of risk.
- Provide relevant GIS as needed from time to time on the market share in the relationship with regards to the LOB mix.
- Proactively plan peak renewal dates and prioritize service aspects so BAGIC is best positioned to handle opportunities.
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 03:12:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!