Job title: Sailpoint Development – Senior Associate 1 – Bangalore
Job description: The description
Online service advice
Industry / sector Not applicable
Cybersecurity and confidentiality specialty
Senior management partner
Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Acceleration Center is a natural extension of PwC’s leading global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost-effective, high-quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support of customer commitments.
To truly stand out and prepare for the future in an ever-changing world, each of us at PwC must be a genuine and inclusive leader, at all ranks / levels and in all service lines. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a unique set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency about the skills we need as individuals to be successful and advance in our careers, now and into the future.
As a Senior Partner, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex business problems, from strategy to execution. PwC’s professional skills and responsibilities for this level of management include, but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and address areas of development.
- Delegate to others to provide stretching opportunities and coach to help achieve results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a wide range of tools and techniques to extract information from current trends in the industry.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use direct, structured communication when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build diverse and quality relationships.
- Respect the company’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Role: Forgerock / Okta Developer @ Senior Associate level 2
Working time: 7 – 9 years
Place of work: Bangalore, India
Education: Any Graduate / BE / B.TECH / MCA / ME / M.TECH
Sailpoint Developer Job Description
Must have experience in the following areas:
- Design and architecture of access management environments for companies.
- Architect and review of federated single sign-on using various open standards, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and OpenID, OAuth protocol.
- One-time password, risk-based access, and other multi-factor authentication features of IAM policies
- Working knowledge of IAM integration using REST, JAVA, etc.
- Experience working on ForgeRock, Okta or Any access Management
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with directories (LDAP, Active Directory)
- Experience with design document, test case development.
- Experience with application servers (WebLogic / WebSphere / Tomcat / Apache).
- Good knowledge of SSL certificate creation / deployment / renewal
- knowledge of working in Agile and DevOps platforms
Education (if blank, diploma and / or field of study not specified) Degrees / field of study required: Degrees / preferred field of study:
Certifications (if empty, certifications not specified)
Desired languages (if empty, the desired languages are not specified)
Travel conditions not specified
Available for work visa sponsorship No
Government authorization required No
End date of the job offer,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 07:55:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!