Job title: Sales Officer CASA
Company: Yes Bank
Job description: SECTION III: MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategic / managerial responsibilities
N / A
- Acquires Quality CASA (Current Account & Savings Account)
- Undertakes the acquisition of income products – Cross-selling life insurance products, MF, gold, trade / exchange, asset products
- . Maintain good relationships with customers through regular connections and prompt response to all questions
Focus on quality
- Complies with KYC and all operational risk parameters
- Complies with Bank policies and processes
- Ensures rapid escalation of issues impacting the business and appropriate solutions to address concerns
- Ensures the safety and security of Bank and client assets
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports to relevant stakeholders
- Defines performance targets at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that targets are followed and achieved during the year.
- Take ownership of their own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting officer and working to fill gaps through a variety of means that go beyond mere training.
- Understands skills relevant to their role and strives to demonstrate and develop them effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional / industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continuing education and professional networks.
Responsibilities for risk and internal control
- Follows the risk management policy and processes to mitigate operational, regulatory, financial, information, reputation and audit risks, in accordance with the instructions of the head of the department.
- Performs established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits as required.
SECTION V: KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- AMFI / NCFM / IRDA / JAIIB / CAIBB and these relevant certifications will be an added benefit
- Written and spoken English is essential
years of experience
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Previous B2B / B2C sales experience
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 07:23:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!