Job title: Security Analyst
Job description: Location: Bangalore, India
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is one of the world’s leading providers of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services industry. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, as well as a complete digital suite for property and casualty insurance; life, pensions and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also serves the workers’ compensation, financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing and claims; subscription, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform includes customer and agent portals, as well as a business intelligence platform. With 30 years of experience providing services to over 600 organizations, the Sapiens team of over 4,000 employees operates through our wholly owned subsidiaries in North America, UK, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. For more information: .
Senior Security Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join us and become a key member of our global IT security team.
You will work in a fast-paced and versatile environment, supporting individuals and multi-functional teams in various locations and time zones across the world.
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity
- At least 5 years of experience as a cybersecurity analyst (level 3)
- Excellent understanding of network design (eg LAN / WAN, switches / routers etc.) and protocols (eg IPv4, TCP / IP, VPN, IPSec, HTTP, DNS).
- Experience in managing and supporting large scale systems, complex cloud environments and mission critical business applications.
- Good troubleshooting, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to improve and create the required SIEM alerts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent time management, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Fluent written and oral English.
- Insightful, quick learner, with a sense of urgency and able to perform well under pressure
- Ready to be on alert during off hours
- Safety related certifications or courses – an advantage.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action, M / F / D / V employer.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 06:43:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Leave a Reply